Wearing Ruffles are back! Spring designers Balenciaga, Chloe and Gucci brought back the femininity with the ruffle detail. Don’t worry about looking to over stuffed, dress down this detail by pairing it with a casual piece like jeans. Play it cool with this feminine detail. It’s really the perfect spring look.
SHOP NOTICE MAGAZINE
connect with us
- 8 ways to transition this key piece from summer to... fb.me/6PVpChXqj 1 day ago
- 10 pairs of rock star-inspired denim you'll wear this fall, noticemagazineblog.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/tre… http://t.co/L7KMtbRjAD 2 days ago
- 10 awesome shoes that you need in you fall wardrobe, shopnoticemag.com/collections/ac… http://t.co/khM2E1XVDp 2 days ago
- Get schooled in the art of perfect braid, courtesy of hairstylist @KimbleHairCare, youtube.com/watch?v=CpJmPU… 2 days ago
- Show off your inner bohemian with these printed bell bottoms at shopNOTICE,... fb.me/3MH534vmr 3 days ago
- Trend Note; This Fall Favorite Denim Jean is Still Going Strong, The Distressed Denim!
- The Hair Edit: The Commitment Free Cool UnderCut Hair Trend!!!
- Beauty Trend; The Burgundy Lip!!!
- Trend Report: Most Wearable Piece You can Wear Now into Fall.
- Trend Note: 7 Perfect Summer to Fall Pieces to Rock Now!
Shit People Say, Join our Pinterest
Join our Instagram!