The Beauty Edit: The Smoky Eye
Create the Perfect Party Look, This look will take you from day to night. The Smoky Eye. One of our classic favorite beauty looks. Here is a step by step of how to create this eye in 5 minutes.
First step Pick a multitonal eye-shadow palette, our favorite is the Carine Roitfield by Mac Cosmetic Set. Prime your lid by patting on regular foundation, this will form a base for your makeup to stick to.
- Dip the tip of a dampened makeup brush into the darkest shadow, and draw a line across your upper and lower lash lines.
- From the creases of the eye you’ll want to fill up to with your contouring, medium shadow color, or you can use a pop of color here.
- Rub the softest color in your palette above the creases and up to the brow bones to highlight. Also rub the softest color around the corners of your eye.
- Trace on one last layer of the darkest color as liner, and smudge it with your finger or a cotton swab for a blurred effect.
- Add on your fake eyelashes and re-line your eye with the darker eyeshadow color.
Now for the rest of face, use the mineralize bronze powder at the high point of your cheek bone to give yourself a glowing soft look. Done! Next step, go rock this shit!!!!