Hair Edit: Fall in love with Spring’s, Pastel Hair!
Black Girls with Pastel Hair, is a fun way to show off the inner mermaid and whimsical side of style.
Since early summer, pastel hair has been a hair trend that has caught all fashion world. Seen on summer/spring runway 2012, this hair trend is now going strong for another season. Its bold, its different, and its dreamy. Inspired by Disney cartoon characters and whimsical feeling of fantasies, pastel hair has been a favorite by all of fashionable celebs such as rhinanna, lil kim and our favorite Ashley Oslen who wore this trend the best!!! If you want to do something different, be bold this season, then try out this pastel hair trend. Here’s how to achieve this look:
You could do a full dye on your hair, but these pastel colors come out better on lighter color hair, so if you are a blond this would be a easy update, otherwise for the darker color hair you have bleach the hair.
Yikes, but here is a temporary way to chalk your hair . This will last for 2 to 4 days. Here is how to do this.
1. Use color rub chalk hair coloring on dry hair. A light spritz of leave-in conditioner can make colors more vibrant, but is not necessary
2. Begin by choosing a section of hair about one inch wide and apply the color by running hair in a downward motion between the color rub and your thumb.
3. Once you achieve your desired color intensity and coverage, set color with hair spray or heat tool.
4. Color can last 2 to 4 days and can be touched up as needed.
5. Brush, style, and go be fabulous!
You can buy this hair color chalk kit here: www.shopnoticemag.com.